Real Estate Italy
REAL ESTATE IN ITALY: SELL OR BUY PROPERTIES IN ITALY
We have extensive experience in the field of real estate, property sales and acquisitions throughout Italy, dealing with all legal aspects of these transactions.
Over the years, our team has successfully assisted a number of foreign clients in buying and selling properties in Italy.
We always advise our clients to seek independent legal advice to avoid any legal issues. Through accurate due diligence, our professional service and commitment ensures a successful and hassle free transaction.
- Obtain Contract documentation from your vendor
- Agree the terms of the preliminary contract for your purchase and discuss the terms of the deposit with the vendor and estate agent if applicable. At this stage you are formally committed to the property purchase
- Check the authenticity of the vendor’s title
- Ensure that the property is not involved in any inheritance dispute
- Enquire about the existence of any liens, encumbrances and rights of way in favour of third parties
- Ensure that there are no registered claims on the property
- Ensure that there are no pre-emption rights in favour of third parties
- Make the pre-completion legal arrangements and checks
Where required, we can also assist you with tax issues and funding options with an Italian mortgage.
By instructing our services, you can rest assured that you will receive the best possible advice and professional representation throughout the transaction.